Monday, October 29, 2007

Back to Africa

On Saturday, Cassidy, Ruby and I took the most amazing trip to the zoo in Salt Lake. When given the choice between snowbowrding with Dad and Grace, going to a baby shower with Mom, or going to the zoo with Jerry, the answer was very clear and given with a huge grin, " a go to da zoo wid Jerry".
Ruby was so well behaved on the trip, we were all very impressed. She slowly got comfortable riding on my shoulders and spent most of the time gauging her fingers into my eyes. When Sarah saw this picture she laughed so hard and said " I'm totally blogging that!" I guess I beat her to it.
Sarah says I look like Dashboard in this picture. Freakin Sweet.

1 comment:

Sarie said...

Dude, I just barely saw this post! Freaking SWAAAAHT. I ruv it. You and Casserie are the best!!!!