Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A crack in the shell

I've spent the last few days learning the language of a whole new universe- the internet. My goal is to have my website up and running by this summer. This sample of buttons on my site may be a bit disappointing to the uneducated eye, but after days of studying and learning, and a few hours of cutting and linking, I came up with this - a pretty cool example of a rollover. Watch what happens when the mouse moves over each button on the page. Once I finally got it all coded out, I sat and just watched each button as I moved the mouse over each one for about ten minutes. I'm so easily entertained it's ridiculous. I hope you can get at least some entertainment out of doing the same thing. This is my first baby step toward building an absolutely stunning website for myself and hopefully for future clients.

www.jaredmedley.com/rollover

1 comment:

Ben and Camille said...

jared. wow. that's all i can say. that is super cool and i'm totally jealous. way to go! you're amazing!
camille